Instagrammer Peeves.

by - 11:43 AM

Every day when I wake up, I have my usual morning routine. First, I check the time and count the hours I've slept. Then I go brush my teeth while checking Twitter. Listen to videos while showering (it's a good background buzz okay.) and then when I'm drinking my Milo, I check Instagram.


There are so many things wrong about Instagrammers and how they use it. 

Like, I follow this girl who shall remain un-named and may be obvious if you know her too haha if you don't, then this will probably be a bit vague BUT I AM QUITE SURE you follow a girl who does this and you don't unfollow her cos she's also the type that most probably has those annoying "who's unfollowing me?" thingies and get uber offended if you unfollow her and proceeds to hate you forever. 

This girl will not hesitate to post picture after picture after goddamn picture of herself, her brother, her mom, her grandmother, her dad, her maid, her boyfriend, her food, her OOTD and other numerous random photos ALL IN ONE GO.


And I'm scrolling through my phone like, yeah. yeah. don't care. yeah. yeah. ew. yeah. 

I'm OK with people who post 5 photos a day, PROVIDED they split the fucking photos up in different time intervals. DON'T JUST BOMB PEOPLE'S TIMELINE WITH YOUR BORING-ASS PHOTOS. 

I'm not being a bitch for no reason now, people. When I go to her profile, her pictures ARE ALMOST ALL THE SAME. It's pretty much the same poses just with different clothes on. Like seriously. 


And it's not like her photos are the artistic Tumblr worthy type! HER PHOTOS ARE LIKE MYSPACE PHOTOS. So totally over-edited (I know you use Camera 360. How? You freaking said so in one of your photos.) and not to mention self-absorbed? 

Another thing I'll like to mention are the humble braggers. 

They're the kind that want to brag about their stuff but also do not want to be labeled as a snob so their photo captions are pretty much like "people call my pretty, but I think they're mistaken! I'm so ugglllyyyy"


Or the type that post photos of their 2 pack abs (girls, obviously. Guys only post photos of their biceps.) and be all "I'm so fat! :(" 


Humble braggers, I'm on to you. I AM ON TO YOU. #justsayin you're not spreading no love, you're just giving subtle hints to how awesome you have it. That's fine really, except it's just so totally transparent, what you're doing. That's weak.

Moving on to the people who post freaking diary entries as their captions (thank you, Verinia for pointing this out.) and usually these captions are so. freaking. DEPRESSING.
I mean, I feel you if your dog died or something, BUT IF IT IS ABOUT YOUR BOYFRIEND.


suck it bitch, BECAUSE YOU AND I BOTH KNOW VERY WELL that in the next photo, you'll be back together again. And if you're not, YOU WEREN'T FREAKING MADE FOR EACH OTHER THEN. 

God, I swear. These girls have more dramatics than I have in my entire existence. 

Guy instagrammers. There are several types. The type that post pictures of everything EXCEPT himself, the type that post bathroom progress photos and the type that post their fitness record. 

I have nothing to say, in case you stop what you're doing. It's OK, really to post photos of your muscle powder and biceps. But really. Something else, please. Some variety. 

Because it's good that you're not being a hobo, something most guys do. But really. Please. Take Jacksgap or FinnHaries for examples please. These dudes are lean and muscly (in a way) BUT THEIR PHOTOS. 

am ending with a gif file that was made to be AWWH-ed at. 
LE SIGH.

You May Also Like

0 comments