Ramblings

by - 9:37 PM


  1. I've realised that some of my top posts are about hot guys. That's nice to know. Passion fuels popularity, people! 
  2. Have you any idea how awkward it is for me to get into the van in the morning? Here's how it goes. I open the door, bend down trying not to hit my head on the van ceiling, close the door, moonwalk back while trying to balance my books in my arms and trying not to hit anybody with my bag and settle down on my seat without making too much noise or hit too hard on the seat the knees of the guy behind me suffers. Yes, that is an awful way to start the day.
  3. When I'm in a bad mood, I pretty much hate everybody. 
  4. I don't know what to wear for Graduation T_T I'll look horrible in slacks!! WHAT AM I, A LAWYER!? But my Mom probably won't let me wear baju kurung I don't know laaaaaaa
  5. I have always wanted to break my arm just so people can sign my cast and I'll have the most fabulous looking cast ever. *majestic hair flip*
  6. I don't like Pn.Y. Like seriously. If I'm in a bad mood when I'm going to school, I think of ways of talking back to her in my head. I dislike her that much. She has no soul, she lost it a million years ago. Probably because of some guy. Maybe she has an unhappy marriage. Who knows~


You May Also Like

0 comments