Le Queen De La Careless

by - 9:18 AM

I am so careless in exams omg -.- so we've gotten most of our papers back and my grades aren't terribly horrible (as in omfg-ezhen-did-your-brain-run-away-during-exams horrible) but they aren't fantastical either. So far, I've only gotten 1A+ and 1A -.- could've been 2A+ had I been more careful with my English essay -.- why did I mess up my tenses, why!?

But on the other hand, I gotten my first A+ in Moral!

Cheryl got 73/80 for her paper and she needed 17 marks for sahsiah to get an A+ and she was like, "if she gives me 16, I'll flip the table I tell you"
shut up, it was funny when she said it cos it was in Cantonese XD

my Physics :( I seriously need to start memorizing the definitions like omfg seriously like 40% of the wrongs were all definitions. Also need to brush up on my Form 4 Physics.
This is weird cos I like Form 5 Physics but my Form 4 Physics is like....

I don't want to think of what could happen with Chemistry. I sacrificed Chemistry for Add Maths, and I got a C for Add Maths which is very awesome for me, people. Cos I've been getting an E for Add Maths for like, 4 exams at least. Teacher was very happy, she said I improved a lot.


At least I can get more than half for Paper 1 now, massive improvement pee-po.

And for Bio, I can't believe my whole fungi-growing-on-bread-in-different-parts-of-the-house experiment got me 12/17 LOLOLOL it was funny. I expected something lower. I am grateful.

Pn Hasfah and her harder-than-normal Bio questions. Le sigh. At least I passed, with a C.

You May Also Like

0 comments