Facedesk.

by - 12:08 PM

I think it would be nice if people just don't mention my weekly peeve post. It's another one of those ohmygodwhatdidido kind of embarrassment aftermath of a sudden outburst of anger.

I'm not removing it though, cos 1.) no one complained about it yet and 2.) I figure that one day when I go through my archives it would be funny. I'll be one of those aunties who laugh at their embarrassing pasts.

I have a meter of not impressed-ness moods.


Normally, it would reach the fifth level. The fifth level is quite normal, if you ask me. I'm quite sure I'm not the only one who cries when he/she is really angry - so angry we come to the point that it's actual tears of a mixture of anger and disappointment with the world and why does this always happen to me-ness.
I think that's a dangerous type of annoyed-anger if you ask me.

You May Also Like

0 comments