by - 1:15 PM

Guys. GUYS. THIS. IS THE BEST RECIPE EVER. And you don't even need an oven omfg my favourite part and it's so easy!!! I HARDLY MADE ANY MESS OK. The hardest part of this recipe is probably separating the egg yolk and white but it's actually really simple.

To separate egg white from egg yolk you will need: a plastic bottle. Simple physics, my dear girls. Just squeeze the bottle a little and put it over the yolk and gently let go of your grip. The air pressure in the bottle will suck in the egg yolk. OR if you don't want to do that, just crack your egg over a plate, use a small cup or one of those tiny measuring cups that come with the vinegarciderdrinkyourmotherbuys to cover the yolk and pour the whites into another plate. SIMPLE.

Omfg. I made chocolate cake yesterday and it was meh BUT THIS IS AMAZING. Get the recipe here. Ohmygod. I didn't even use chocolate chips and it tastes amazing already.

You May Also Like

0 comments