by - 4:16 PM

From now on, I'll introduce page breaks to my eldesperadostudying posts cos it bores me, apalagi everyone else.

Yes, I like to think that there are some people who come to my blog and enjoy themselves. I like to believe that, shut up if you don't. Don't crowd my thoughts with your negative energy.

I will also like to start a new segment called "Daily Musings" . Which obviously wouldn't be updated daily - I don't have easy access to blogging unfortunately. And what do you take me for, a walking piece of depression? Please.

I like to think that my blog has substance. But somehow I manage to get really long winded with my posts.

I don't like long winded posts, with long-ass blog posts.

I'm sorry if I annoy you haha but suck it. I blog what I blog.

OK I'M GETTING BORED WITH BEING SERIOUS AND OFFICIAL AND ALL THAT. BYE.

You May Also Like

0 comments