Fictional Boyfriends.

by - 5:59 PM

A compiled list of my favourite fictional boyfriends.

I'm sorry, I JUST HAD TO LET IT ALLLL OUT. Fictional boyfriends are my favourite kind, because non-fictional kinds don't exist HAHAHAHA let down of the year, ezhen, let down of the year.

It is arranged in no particular order.

1. Michael Moscovitz from The Princess Diaries.
Can I just say how much I love him? He's not too showy showy with his affection, but when he does it totally blows you away. It's the kind of affection only the smart, broody types will show.
And when they broke up and had a time out, he totally didn't give up on Mia. HE DIDN'T, EVEN THOUGH THERE WAS MICROMINI MIDORI WHO HAD BOOBS. He didn't even give up when he found out Mia is going out with J.P.!! HE HAD BORIS BE HIS LITTLE SPY AND MADE SURE MIA WAS ALRIGHT AND OK.
What real life boyfriend actually does that and not be seen as a creep!? I'll tell you- no one. This is the kind of sappy creepiness only a man of Michael's calibre can master.


2. Luke Brandon from The Shopaholic Series  
Can I just say how much Luke's romantic-ness totally inspired me to change my future outlook in husbandry?! 
Luke is the one for Becky. Sure, he has his workaholic tendencies, and sure he has this irrational love for his bitchy mother; BUT THAT IS WHAT MAKES HIM HUMAN. God the things he'd done for Becky and how he fucked things up with his job and totally broke her heart BUT OH HOW HE TURNED AROUND.
She flew to NYC for this job that totally suits her and months later, Luke appeared in her workplace as a client and they had the cutest get-back-together convo ever. Like, ever. And he even moved to NYC to be closer to her, BECAUSE HE KNEW.
Luke knew.
He knows she's the one for him. 

3. Conrad Fisher from The Summer Trilogy
Ah, Conrad. Conrad is just so Conrad. And because he's just so Conrad, it makes me fall in love with him even more.
GAH, I wish you could've seen the letters he wrote to Belly when he was at college. She never replied, but he had hope. Because he totally loves her. They were just meant to be, you just know. YOU JUST KNOW. 
Once you read the first book, you'll wag your finger with this smug look on your face you reserve for people in love and say "he's the one for her. HE'S THE ONE FOR HER."


He didn't even give up on his love for her, even when she got engaged with his brother! He even helped her find Jeremiah when he suddenly ran away on their wedding day because he couldn't bear the look on her face.
Thank God they got married in the end. Conrad and Belly, I mean. 

I am getting a tad too emotionally attached to my fictional boyfriends. Who can blame me though? They're just so perfect in their imperfect way :)

4. Cole Stone from The Bad Boy's Girl
Can words describe how perfect he is? From the very fact that he flipping spied on Tessa ever since he was small cos he was so besotted with her just melts. your. heart. 
And the fact that he loved her, even when he was at her fat stage. And when she became hot he just loved her all the same. He didn't love her after she changed her looks, he loved her since Day One. 
He'll do everything for her, and he knows it. Because he's in love, and probably forever - depending how the author finishes it. It's a Wattpad book, and it's incomplete. But I can tell they get married.
How can they not!?

5. Blake Eaton from I Sold Myself To The Devil For Vinyls...Pitiful I Know.
Yes, I know the title is a mouthful. But once you read this book (it's on Wattpad, it's completed and it. will. steal. your. night-time. sleeping. hours.) you will understand why he's on my list. 
Blake, like Cole, loves Lexi ever since she talked to him on his first day of school. But being the social pariah he was back then, he didn't respond.
SPOILER ALERT. He even took her freaking trash (as in fragments of her notes and sketches, not her trash trash LOL that's stalkerish.) and kept everything in this box of his. He found her lost ring and kept it in his pocket every day, because he wanted a reason to be able to talk to her without looking stupid.
BLAKE IS JUST SO. 


You May Also Like

0 comments