Weekly Peeves.

by - 9:20 PM

I don't know what happened this past week. Am I getting more sensitive, or are my friends just getting less sensitive? What is this week called, retaliate to ezhen's dreams week? Does it make people feel happy that they shoot me down?!

Not naming anyone here, but it'll be pretty fucking obvious who it is lol just let me not care about it for about 2 weeks okay? You feel uncomfortable about the post, tell me I delete it. But for now, just let me do what I do.

Whenever I wanna be happy about my English marks, they'll go all "oh cos our teacher is so much more strict than yours."


So I'm like, I let your teacher see my essays and she likes them. And they say its cos she wants to give a good impression on me.


The temptation to let her mark my paper runs through my veins. It's not like my teacher isn't strict at all. Last year was acceptable since my teacher wasn't SPM-qualified but this year she fucking is okay and I can get fucking better.

And then whenever I say the literature part is easy, they give me the Look that says don't-say-what-you-don't-know and tell me it's different for them cos their teacher doesn't accept anything and it's suddenly like a vortex of exaggeration on what she wants.

And okay, so you guys have it really bad. Yeah, my A for English in your class will probably qualify for a C. Yeah, my grades forever lower, my marks forever unworthy, my results forever worse. You all forever fucking better at everything. Fine fuckety fine.


Let's just say that if I wasn't worthy enough for your teacher, she wouldn't ask me to write for the magazine.

***

I don't fucking know what the fuck is wrong with everyone -.- I can't even be fucking happy with my grades any more because 5 seconds later, they'll be telling me they got 3 wrongs only and expecting me to be happy for them, and if I'm not then I'm a sore loser.

I'm happy that your hard work paid off, okay? I genuinely am. But don't tell me when I just said I fucking almost failed, okay?

Like once, I said I failed my Bio. She was like oh for 3 seconds then continued complaining about how she didn't get an A+

I'm so very sorry you didn't get an A+. I'm so very sorry your hard work only gave you a measly A. I'm so very sorry I didn't give you a punch in the gut -.- 

What you all motherfuckers don't know is what 5 Science 2 says in the back of the classroom okay. Just because she doesn't know doesn't mean it doesn't happen. And I have to back up your fucking asses justifying that you guys aren't all metal hearts and brains okay. 

But that's okay, whatever. People always have misconceptions about the smart ones and the dumb ones. What about the average ones, huh? The ones who are friends with the smart ones, the ones who have to balance not being too dumb for the smart people or know more than the smart ones that they think you're being boastful. 

Well let me tell you this. It feeds my soul that I know something more than you all okay? Can't I fucking be happy with what I've done? Because apparently it's not enough at school now. As if it wasn't bad enough that my home is like an empty shell of nobody-acknowledging-the-small-things-in-life. Go big or go home, they say. WELL I CAN'T FUCKING DO BIG IF I DON'T START SMALL. AND PEOPLE DON'T LIKE SMALL. THEY LIKE FUCKING HUGEASS IN YOUR FACE BILLBOARDS OF SUCCESS.

They should really build holes for people like me where you can hide for a few days with other people who go through the same fucking thing.

And you can all talk bad about me, whatever. As if it never happened before. 

You May Also Like

0 comments