Agni Kai!

by - 11:59 AM



So this is the duel between Zuko (now good, yay!) and his crazy sister Azula. I love this scene cos Azula totally loses her sanity here like argh omfg it's horrible yet attention grabbing like FINALLY HER PERFECT LITTLE SHELL HAS BROKEN COMPLETELY.


But of course her insanity and craziness wasn't born into her. I BLAME IT ON OZAI. Stupid man. If it weren't for him, she might have not been so crazy for attention and love and acceptance and all that.

THE ENTIRE FIRE NATION ROYAL FAMILY TREE IS WARPED IN SOME WAY LIKE OMFG WHY CREATORS WHY?!?! They're all insane in their own way, all just for power and honour like !?!???!??!

But anyway, Azula going crazy teaches us that people aren't born monsters, they're made.

WHICH TOTALLY CREEPS ME OUT. I'm gonna make sure my kids turn out sane.


Because of this series, every time I walk somewhere alone, the theme song starts playing in my head and makes walking awkward for me LOLOLOLOL it makes me feel like I'm slow-mo walking away from an exploding building like some freaking Bollywood star. *cue removing of shades*


and I feel these impulses to breathe yoga fire-breaths (basically inhaling and exhaling sharply.)

and also an incessant need to perform tai-chi..

Also, I want to learn yoga. AND I'M STILL WAITING FOR MY BENDING POWERS. Heh.

Heh heh.


You May Also Like

0 comments