Calls and Old People

by - 8:41 PM

Just one thing I need to say, and that is after SPM I am disposing of all my workbooks. Fuck with selling them, I'm just gonna recycle. I feel bad taking peoples' money, even if it is from people I don't necessarily like (not like they like me anyway lol) my guilty conscience prevents me from doing anything that might relate to helping people and expecting something in return.

Laugh all you want, I really feel bad okay. My only ganjaran I ask from you guys is that you just be nice to me. That's it, that simple.

***

It feels so awkward whenever my grandfather calls. I know he's old and all, but our conversations are so awkward!!! My brother always laughs at me cos I give up after exchanging like, 2 words. My brother on the other hand, can stay a full 10 minutes with him. 


And I feel bad cos I don't want him thinking I don't like him or anything. I love my grandfather okay, he's pretty dang awesome. And it really helps that he's not a slow-walker. He can walk faster than most of my friends, which is awesome.

OK, so he's not exactly my grandfather. More like grand uncle, but whatever he's my grandfather to me, seeing how my real grandfather died too early even for my Dad.

I'm being so prejudiced with my other grandfather but hey, my maternal grandfather never really seemed to like me very much. Hopefully it's cos he's awkward and not cos I don't share the same surname and I have crooked teeth lol. He seems to like my cousins a whole lot more than he likes me though. He only saved insults and scoldings for me -.- and money and gifts for my cousin.

OK sure, he gave me RM100. But he consistently gave my cousins more than that amount plus gifts like electronic dictionaries and stuff like that! OK OK OK LET THIS BE DONE WITH. My cousins are just.. -.-  their lives are so easy sometimes.


But that's OK, cos I love my maternal grandmother :D she can be pretty hilarious cos she has dementia and she doesn't remember a lot of things. OK, she only remembers a few things, mostly from her past in her 60's days. She always accuses the maids for stealing her eye drops, but they're just put in a different place cos she likes to hide them in corners where they can't find them HAHAHAHAHAHA it's like a never-ending goose chase.

You May Also Like

0 comments