Geek

by - 7:14 PM



Can I just say. HOW FUCKING AWESOME THIS SCENE IS. I don't care if you call me a geek, I do not care if you think I'm totally lame right now BUT DID YOU. OR DID YOU NOT. WATCH THE ENTIRE AVATAR : THE LAST AIR BENDER SERIES?! If you didn't, I rest my case. Your comments on me are INVALID.


Sure, it reminds you totally of Dragon Ball BUT WHO FREAKING CARES. That was like animated NarutoSMOOSHDragonBallSMOOSHeverysamuraishowyou'veeverwatched. THAT WAS LIKE. OMFG.

In case you haven't noticed, the guy with hair is the bad guy - if it wasn't obvious enough. He's Ozai AND IF IT WASN'T FOR HIM, AANG WOULD'VE PROBABLY BECOME A FULL AVATAR AAAAGES AGO.

But obviously, we always need a despicable evil villain in every successful animated series. Princess Azula is so close by but I can forgive her evil-ness since she's just plain insane from her jealousy of her mother's love to her brother. #relatable.


DID YOU NOT SEE HIM IN HIS AVATAR STATE AND CONJURED UP THIS ELEMENT BALL OF AVATAR-NESS SURROUNDING HIM?!?!?!?!?!?!?

I'm rewatching this, knowing very well SPM is about 40 days later.


You May Also Like

0 comments