Desperate times.

by - 11:51 AM

GOD I AM SO BORED. There's nothing to do =_= and I think my period is coming lol cos my appetite isn't getting satisfied even though I practically ate an entire cow and I'm getting mood swings.


I am so pissed off right now =_= it's a fucking well known that people can't hear anything when they have the earphones on.
And they keep insisting that I should only have one ear bud in cos you blast the TV's volume and I want to listen to my songs in peace THANK YOU VERY MUCH.

I am currently calming myself down by listening to sexy songs HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA
it sounds wrong typing it out..but it sounded so good in my head!

Listening to Love and Sexy Magic - Ciara ft. JT! :D it's a nice song......not old. MUSIC IS NEVER OLD! XD and all that bullshit.

But Justin Timberlake IS sexy. Can't deny.

OKAY BACK TO TOPIC.
And they keep telling me that listening to songs with the earphones on all the time will give me brain cancer. WELL, how am I supposed to listen to them hmm? You guys don't dig my songs and I don't wanna listen to you guys complain about how noisy they are. So just suck it.
You guys are old school and prefer The Police or Michael Learns to Rock and I understand that. But that doesn't mean that's the only thing I listen to. I can admit their songs are nice, but I get bored really easily and these songs can only do so much.
I want a variety. Like, Madonna and Justin Timberlake. Ne-yo and Rihanna. Mariah Carey and Enrique. I LIKE A LOT OF SONGS, I can handle classic, opera, gold, rock, pop, rap, country and bla bla bla. I CAN. But it depends on my mood okay?
Jeez.
Can't listen to music in peace anymore =_=

You May Also Like

0 comments