Hot Stuff PART TWO

by - 8:48 PM

OK if everything goes to plan, then this post will be dedicated to my hormonal teenage dreams LOL :)

BEFORE THE STORY STARTS, Go listen to "Tomorrow" by Tablo ft. Taeyang :D it's nice. Eventhough I'm not that into Koreanish stuff now..waiting for BIGBANG's new album come out only I transform into crazy fan girl ok? XD

ON TO THE TOPIC-


This song isn't exactly new or anything but whatever. It's nice :)
Kudos to J. Lo for still being so hot despite her age lol DID YOU SEE HER STOMACH? And her thighs? WHOO. Toned.
ANYWAYS, ignore that and just focus on the guy in the video cos that's what we're gonna talk about today :D
HAVE YOU SEEN THAT GUY'S ABS?! OK so his moobs wobbled ABIT but STILL!!!! LOOK AT THAT BODY! *Haaaah*
LOL don't ask people, don't ask. It's an inside joke.
I just wikipedia-ed the video and the guy's name is William Levy. He's an ex-model.
Figures.
On that beach scene where she was on him and they were um being in love I guess LOL whatever. There are some rare moments when the camera focuses on him.
WHATEVER-YOU GET THE PICTURE.
I love his nose. LOL I have this thing for Romanesque noses and nice eyebrows...don't ask why. It just attracts my eyes XD
And his eyes are like....I LOOK INTO YOUR SOUL eyes XD those eyes that you can't look away from. The type that are so gorgeous and captivating, it hurts to look
OHHHHHHHH GOD.
And there was a scene where he was running, and the camera was behind him so you can see his back muscles work? YEAAAAAH MAN.
Aww. He's married.
URGH.
I keep thinking he's a brunette but he's actually a blonde LOL

sorry I ain't so committed to this person. Josh Kloss is still better :P
Josh Kloss's the Teenage Dream guy by the way :P I MIGHT do Richie Nuzzolese next. He's the Last Friday Night jock..
He's hoooot DAY-UM!

Yeah signing off babies! :D

You May Also Like

0 comments