One Direction to Heaven on Earth

by - 10:57 PM

OH MY GOD. I love my friend. Because if it wasn't for her, I wouldn't have bothered Youtube-ing ONE DIRECTION.

Seriously. They are all cute. THEY'RE THE YOUNG VERSION OF "THE WANTED"!! Ohhhh Yeah man.

My personal favourites are...

Zayn Malik (I THINK he has a girlfriend)

and...

Louis Tomlinson (he has a girlfriend though... :/)

heee heee heees <3 they're so adorable..

Here's their Music Video, "Gotta Be You"

It's OK, in my opinion. NOT exactly very um addictive. I just watched it cos they're cute XD

OH AND GUESS WHAT! The list of hot/cute guys worth googling at the back of my journal is now at NUMBER 91! No thanks to you guys anyways XD whatever.
I'm waiting for People's "Sexiest Men Alive 2011" results. If it comes out in their magazine, I'm buying it and cutting everyone's pictures out XD

Zayn Malik is like a dark-haired Zac Efron in the making if you ask me LOL
One Direction is like, mainly sung by Harry Styles. Seriously. The others just have the chorus and Zayn has a few more lines but that's it. Harry steals it all LOL guess cos he has the nicest voice among them all...

LOOK INTO ZAYN'S EYES AND TELL ME YOU DON'T BECOME GIGGLY LIKE A SCHOOLGIRL.
LOOK. INTO. THOSE. EYES. He he heeeee <3

The blonde dude is cute too, but he's like...I dunno. Yeah, LOL

And this concludes that I look at a guy's eyes first LOL then the hair, then the body :D I'm sucker for nice eyes, a nice smile and dimples XD it's like.. a fetish XD
Good bone structure is a bonus.

OF COURSE their personality counts. If they're jerks, sorry la. You just got kicked out of the list cos you're not pretty inside.

Keep tuning in for the next post! :D I won't let you dooowwwnnn!

You May Also Like

0 comments