Molars.

by - 12:24 PM

HELLO PEOPLES. I decided to post something that isn't hot-stuff related LOL yes it's hard, but whatever. I don't really want my entire blog dedicated to only hot guys...it's kinda sad if it is lol


SO yeah if you're following me on Twitter, you SHOULD know that I went to the dentist yesterday cos I had my ten minutes of drama-queen on Twitter :P
I had this really severe cavity on my molar...it was falling apart lol the dentist (thankfully, my Mom's friend...so she's nice to me :P) told me it had a chronic infection or something like that and I was like oh my god.
And then she told me I might need a surgery. OH MY GOD.
She brought me to the x-ray room (I left my phone in my pocket....it's radioactive and shit right? O_O WILL I GET CANCER!??!?) to see if a surgery is necessary

THANK THE HOLY HEAVENS. Surgery wasn't needed so it was just a normal extraction.
She injected the Novocaine or something to make it numb and she pulled the loose part out.
What's left there is my root and she like, drilled or something to get it out lol and my gums started bleeding like shit.
I think she was scared I'll hyperventilate or something cos she kept repeating "it's expected...cos it's an infection." like five hundred times LOL I used like a million cotton balls in the 30 seconds after extraction XD after she controlled the bleeding and stuff she gave me these gauzes and I was good to go.

What left there was this gum flap thingy that my Mom told me was tissue (I don't really believe her...my Mom outside the office is this total blur-case) and yeah I didn't eat anything since yesterday at 9 am =_=
okay so I ate a bun LOL but it lasted me for 8 hours LOLOL I pinched like a minuscule size and used my tongue to crush it XD
today I couldn't tahan anymore so I ate cheese. Calcium, right?? And yeah. Since 8am until now, I had liquids, liquids, liquids -__________________________________-
ish. And they ate chicken for dinner yesterday. Fried.
ISHHHH =___________________________________=







Sucksssssss.

You May Also Like

0 comments