The Dog Days Are Over.

by - 10:19 PM

LAST DAY OF SCHOOL BITCHES. No more struggling to wake up at 5am, no more rushed showers, no more freezing to death when coming out from shower, no more looking at teachers for about a month +!

YESSSSSSSS!

I shall now try to rack my brain for 3Dinamik memories XD

OHMYGOD. I just read my January archives....I SAID PN. YAP IS NICE! Ohmygodwhatwasupwithmybrain.

First day of school, Pn Lee wasn't there so Mdm. Ee took over and I thought she was the weirdest teacher on Earth because she'll randomly raise her voice and we're all "o.o" cos we don't know her and shit so yeah :)
She turns out to be the only teacher that can teach LOL

Ummm who else. Oh I was quite happy cos Pn Zaliha was our Seni teacher and Cik Suhaida was our Moral teacher...they're the only teachers we like I guess LOL

Pn Sahila is epic.



OK the bottom line is. My class consists of forty very "gifted" children who run wild.
No matter what they do, they're still part of the class.
Eventhough they ate up 20 bucks off me, they'll still be in my memory as one of the weirdest bunch of people ever.
Yeah.
Love 'em. Just got to.

You May Also Like

0 comments