I'm talking sexy, hunny.

by - 12:06 PM



What's sexy without Enrique right? :) Personally, I think his sexiest song is "Heartbeat" :P but his voice is generally very. Sexy.
YES, THIS IS THE HORMONAL SIDE OF ME TALKING. I think I should name that alter ego or something.
Nah.

Heartbeat is nice, but this song is one of my favourite Enrique songs :> brings back memories of holidays LOL
It's an inside joke :P

OH and you can't talk about sexy songs without...






You can't talk about sexy songs without Justin Timberlake's Sexy Back.
Seriously. What is wrong with you if you never heard this song before. I WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU.
Cos this song is like the EPITOME of Sexy.
OH YEAH BIG WORD HAHAHAHAH
Epitome (n) : A person or thing that is a perfect example of a particular quality or type

OH YEAH.

This song is so addictive ._. it was out in 2006...which means I was like...ten? Yes.
I started being hormonal when I was like......twelve? Thirteen? LOL late bloomer :P but I started noticing hot people when I was 9 :P there was this guy in my class, don't like him but he was cuuute. He's at Aussie now I think =_= sad.

I hope Justin T. gets inspired soon. WE NEED HIM BACK!

You May Also Like

0 comments