Hot Stuff PART THREE

by - 11:15 PM

ATTENTION ALL HORMONAL WOMEN! ATTENTION ALL HORMONAL WOMEN!
OKAY you have to watch this. It's DAVID GANDY for God's sakes, it's DAVID GANDY.
You don't know who's David Gandy?

SLAP YOURSELF. Really hard. Then go Google him. BECAUSE HE IS LIKE ONE OF THE HOTTEST MALE MODELS THAT HAD EVER EXISTED IN THE WHOLE WORLD.
Seriously.

I LOVE THIS INTERVIEWER'S QUESTIONS LOL
Like,
"Do you look at yourself in the mirror all day?"
"What your favourite sex position?"

WTF!?
Oh and not to mention his eyes are totally *swoon* worthy!
Tell me you look into those eyes and not get fazed. You are a confirmed lesbian if you are not fazed.
A CONFIRMED LESBIAN.

Come to think of it, his nose IS kinda huge. Still. He's hot :)


Eventhough he doesn't speak English, he's cute :) accents are always nice!
But British accents are better.
AND HE KNOWS HOW TO IRON A SHIRT. Do you know how rare it is to find a male species that can iron a shirt?DO YOU? IT IS VERY HARD OKAY.

Okay it's getting quite late, will update tomorrow if I stumble upon anything :)
Luv, me.


PS, I'm making this list of hot guys worth googling at the back of my journal lol it's like until number 69 now and if you find any hot people, drop the name in my chatbox and I'll go see if he's worthy :) MALES ONLY please, cos...I don't really um like looking at hot females lol cos it's disturbing cos I'm straight, so yeah :) thanks! OH I just added three. Um so it makes it on number...72 now! :D

You May Also Like

0 comments