Sprüngli!

by - 11:27 AM

Yeah yesterday we opened this box of Sprüngli chocolates !

It was a gift from one of those meetings or something like that my Mom went to...I ain't complaining
At first, I thought it was SPRINGLI chocolates LOL and I was like what sort of name is SPRINGLI LOL cos you know it was kinda cursive + that two dots on top..so yeah. Mistake is justified.



SSEE!! LOOK AT THAT BRAND NAME ON THE BOTTOM THERE. It clearly looks like SPRINGLI.


Okay whatever. The thing is, it's awesome. It's a truffle dusted with bitter cocoa powder-dust thing.
AWESOMEEEEE.

But so far of all the chocolates I've enjoyed from my Mom's awesome clients (they ALWAYS give nice chocolates P:) I like Godiva the best :)


When I bit into it, my mouth was filled with rich, chocolatey goodness.
Ohhhh God. The sweetness was balanced by the super-bitter cocoa dust I guess lol too sweet for my taste. I'm a dark chocolate person - not too sweet, not too bitter.

Yeah I hope I enlighten your day with your Sprungli-chocolate-less lives :P

You May Also Like

0 comments