Hurl.

by - 4:50 PM

Went to Leisure Mall today with Mom.. it was so boring =_= she developed this fetish for shoes but she refuses to admit it and she keeps saying she just "craves" for it and I spent almost the entire time standing there idly waiting for her to calm her tits and go.

I forgot what I went there for -,- why do people even go there anyways there's nothing to do.
Almost all the clothes and shoe shops are tacky, the restaurants there are either
  1. over-rated (like Old Town...seriously. Other than the coffee, WHAT is so special about Old Town? Everything's either boring or bad.
  2. over-priced
  3. Bad service
The only thing that attracts customers now is McDonald's, Starbucks and ChaTime!
I had no patience or the sanity to wait for ChaTime after walking around tending to my mother's cravings -,- she keeps choosing these shoes with bows on them.
Hello woman you are middle-aged, if you wear those shoes you'll look like those aunties in denial. Those aunties that wear unflattering leopard print leggings that stick to their bulges and tacky tank tops and stick to their love handles.
I HATE those aunties -,- I saw this SUPER OLD lady wearing a mini skirt.
A. MINI. SKIRT.
She wasn't fat, but she's OLD and obviously doesn't exfoliate. Her legs were wrinkly.
I was scarred for life. She was wearing a spaghetti strap too =_= #endoftheworld

BUT Leisure Mall DOES have their good parts...........
like.
Um.
WELL their cinema does their research and only show the movies that are worth watching.
Seriously. If the ratings are bad OR they think hardly anyone will show up they won't screen it.
That's good lol I don't wanna travel across the world just to see a bad movie.

OKAY maybe cos my hormones are unbalanced now =_= I'm going to People.com now.
IT MAKES ME HAPPY :)
Update soon.

You May Also Like

0 comments