I ain't no superman.

by - 11:23 PM

YES, YES another hot stuff post :P I promise. I will continue with my normal life (not that there's much to say anyways...I reckon you guys like my hot guys posts better HAHA)


OKAY THE GUY OF THE MOMENT IS....


Singer of "Holes Inside" - JOE BROOKS!

I love me British boys :) Did you notice? I seem to develop this thing with British guys. I mean, I DON'T KNOW THEY'RE BRITISH, they're just hot...and coincidentally British XD






THIS SONG is nice :)

Oh and guess what. I did my research and he has the same birthday with my paternal grandmother...a week after mine o_o I hope he doesn't grow old to become like her LOL not to say anything bad, but she's insanely stubborn. Like, she'll only listen to my Dad, any other female advice to her will be tossed to the trash lol and when my Mom puts away her stuff, she takes them out and puts them back in the same messy position LOL

She's cute when she's not annoying :P I don't like old people.

NOT COS THEY AREN'T HOT. Cos they're annoying and they expect full respect from you. That ticks me off.

OKAY OKAY GOING OFF TOPIC HERE.
He's cute :) I LOVE LOVE LOVE his nose :> his lips too :> and his eyes :>
He reminds me ABIT of my old primary school computer teacher LOL he was cuuute...and there was another teacher..he was on his practical and he was dating this other teacher there but he's CUTEE... he teaches music :D

Yeah I think that's it :) I PROMISE. I will update about something else :)

You May Also Like

0 comments