Hot Stuff PART FIVE

by - 9:29 AM

Holy shit I just realised I didn't do one of Cole Mohr.

He's like, one of my favourite male models.
Cos ONE, he's totally adorable. TWO, he has nice smile. THREE, he has dimples. FOUR, he has nice eyes.
And yeah he's a Taurus so I'm partially biased :P

No videos lol cos as adorable as he is, I can't stand his laugh. It's very...I dunno why but it reminds me of Texans LOL not that I have a problem with them but yeah.
He's really dorky but cute! XD which is nice cos it shows male models have emotion too :)

Instead, I'm gonna post pictures that I think capture his good parts :)
ENJOY.


Yes, yes. I know. FRECKLES everywhere lol and moles @_@ it disturbs me abit but just focus on his facial features :) cos he doesn't have rippling muscles cos he's one of those rare skinny models who become famous cos they have pretty faces :)
BESIDES Alex Pettyfer is hot and he has a million moles and freckles scattered over his lovely chest.


God I love his tattoos.


LOOK INTO THOSE EYES.

OKOK last one cos some readers don't like to look at me updating about nothing but hot people HAHAH
Sorry, but my life basically revolves around looking at beautiful things.



ISN'T THAT TOTALLY ADORABLE?? :3 I love his eyes x)))

Ahhh :) I feel happy now XD

I want a printer that won't fail me D8< mine keeps crashing eventhough it's like what? Two years old? That ain't old =_= and it's a totally gorgeous printer PLUS it's 3 in 1 and shit =_= but when we replaced the ink, it stopped working wtf *kicks printer*
I want to print all these pictures and make a portfolio :) like a scrapbook with all these pictures of hot people. It'll be awesome. The pages will be black cos black is sexy and simple. And also cos black matches everything so I don't have to constantly worry over colour coordination :P some people just don't have a sense of colour. I mean, HOW can that ugly shade of orange go with that green for example. Sheesh.

I'm still dreaming so I'm signing off now.
HAVE FUNNNN-

You May Also Like

0 comments