Hot Stuff PART FOUR

by - 9:10 AM

Isn't that cute??? I don't know who they are cos they have the same hair..but they're still hot 8)
Me still like what me sees.
I only know they're Danny Schwartz, Jamie Jewitt and Vladimir Ivanov.
Yeah go try googling them. On the way, google Jeremy Kost! I think he's like a photographer-artist person. Whatever, the results are mind fucking.

Oh and if you wanna go e-sightseeing like I do, ALWAYS have Google Images open on your tab. Videos are decieving. I thought a lot of people were hot until I Googled them and I'm like "ooookayyy.. >_>
God. Vladimir is so hot.




He has dimples 8))) Dimples are always good things.
I think he has a clip in his hair LOL and his lips look glossy.
YES. Models, even male models have to put on makeup. Duh.
He looks pretty full of himself though.

Hm.




He's so cute! He's JUST like Cole Mohr. They both have some EMOTION when they talk and stuff. All the other models are like guarded and quiet..
OH AND HE HAS A BRITISH ACCENT. Which is BOOOOOOONUS!

-end of hot stuff part four-

I am determined to make a lot of posts dedicated to hot people >:) It'll be like "Hot Stuff PART FIVE" and so on...
BRING ME THE HOT MALES, BABY. BRING IT ON.

You May Also Like

0 comments