Sight-Seeing PART TWO

by - 11:09 AM

RIGHT so I was at breakfast with my family today -

And I saw this guy sitting with this auntie with badly dyed hair.
OH EM GEE he is cute AHAHAHAHAHHAH I was distracted the entire time cos the only space left is conveniently located one table away from theirs.
HEHEHEHEHEH ;)
Ezhen likes what she sees :)))

While I was eating, it was fucking hot so everyone was sweating.
And if you don't know, guys with physical appeal to the public eye look good when they're sweating.
SO he like, turned his head and ONE I saw his eyes and TWO he ran his hand across his forehead to wipe the sweat.
OH EM GEE sexy.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH I can see your expressions now.
You're on the border-line of "Oh my God LOL" and "Whuddafark."
Hehehehehehehehehehe ;D

Yeah, I'll update if there's anything to update about later.

PS I'm using a new shampoo now! Sunsilk - Weather Defence!
Love the smell. I can finally smell my hair HAHAHAH before that I used this Lakme thingy Mom got from SHINS and it was OK .. the smell wasn't as strong as Sunsilk so yeah :D

You May Also Like

0 comments