Get a GRIP.

by - 10:18 PM

Yeah it was a Tuesday when it happened LOL it sounds like I'm describing a crime or a murder scene or something.
Well. It's something like that :P
If you're in my school, you'll be familiar with this infamous perverted teacher - Mr. Chee
He was substituting Pn. Yean, and after that day I'll take her any day -_-
I was napping when he came in so I guess that's why we never kena kacau EITHER THAT or Choy Yeng has bigger boobs HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA you be the judge of that but whatever :P
He went to sit opposite of Choy Yeng and Cheryl and Pei-Zhi were there too.
He started talking to them like all friendly-friendly and shit.
PSH.
Cheryl and Pei-Zhi were smart and moved further away but Choy Yeng was unfortunately his victim or something =_=
OH AND A SMALL DISCLAIMER HERE. I DIDN'T EDIT ANYTHING. SAW IT WITH MY OWN EYES.
Because he's notorious for being a sick, pervert of a teacher, they all covered themselves as much as they could with their bags.
He started pulling their bags away to look at their name tags claiming he has a bad memory and can't remember names that well. He looked twice. And I think even people with dementia (like my grandmother) can remember things that just happened 5 minutes ago.
OK they can't but whatever. You get the pic. I don't think Mr Chee has dementia so there.
It's so blatantly OBVIOUS he wants to check out whether or not they have boobs -,-
same thing happened to Kimberly. Only she cried and made a bigger fuss XD
And then they were talking, and you could see by their expressions that they were wary and I'm QUITE sure Cheryl was getting ready in her heart on self defense lol she came over to get some water from us cos she finished hers and she was all freaked out and hush-hushed to me and Michelle.
I don't know WHY but he started pulling Choy Yeng's pony-tail and the other two were fake laughing. And then he pulled her bag and stuff.
I swear, if they weren't smiling it would've been considered attempted rape.
If he lays a hand on another female in a more-than-friendly way, I'm going to protest.
I mean, WHAT teacher can go as far as touching? Talking casual talk is already stretching it! NOW you're pulling their pony-tails and invading your personal space (not to mention psychological well-being)! THE FUCK!

Hopefully all the women teachers know that every single male teacher in the school is perverted (except maybe Nazri and Abdul Aziz cos y'know..they're too serious. OH and Mr. Govinder) like, Michelle SWORE that she saw Hizwan smack Pn  Nurul on her arm and almost hit her boob.

If that isn't almost-sexual assault AND NOT TO MENTION cheating on his wife, I don't know what is.

OK I have enough of condemning the world's crisis of over-hormonal old people.
BYES.

You May Also Like

0 comments