Hot Stuff PART SIX

by - 7:59 PM

Okay I lost count of my hot stuff posts so yeah :P whatever.

I'm gonna post pictures of hot guys now....cos I feel like updating and I'm still working on Chapter Two.


Chris Pine. Yeah sure I first saw him in Princess Diaries 2 (the movie), but he looks hotter in Star Trek. Whatever. he's still hot :> look at his eyes! HIS SOULFUL, SOULFUL EYES.
And that sexy curve on his lips. And that stubble to die for *O*

hehehehehehehehe I hope my gushing doesn't ruin my chance of marrying HAHAHAHAHAH
yes, despite my girlish fantasies of hot men, my hopes in reality aren't that high :)

Pierce Brosnan.
Yes, yes I know he's old. But who can resist him in a tux? SURE HIS WIFE IS FAT, sure he lost his abs. HE STILL HAS A NICE FACE.
Besides.
Put any guy (yes, I KILL myself by saying this. EVEN JIN HUA *COUGHT VOMIT AHAHRHNFJGNVDJSKLCFJ*) into a tuxedo or a suit or a dress shirt and slacks + blazer and spats and you got yourself some eye candy :> any guy looks good in a suit, that's why people in the last era wears them all the time.

Don't ask me why but when you say "Pierce Brosnan" I think Tom Cruise lol so he HAS to be here.
Besides, he's hot :> nothing much to say....he's hot :DD

And I end this 'hot stuff' post......... will post more soon :D


You May Also Like

0 comments