Mulleting.

by - 2:13 PM

Hello, dear readers.

I am not in the best of moods now.
Just got back from the hairdressers. I feel so depressed now -,-
Children, never ever listen to your Mother's suggestions. Unless she's a fashion icon, DO. NOT. LISTEN.
I have a mullet.
AGAIN.
Yes, people. I used to have a mullet lol when I was in Primary.
Worst days of my life @_@
Now I'm reliving my life. My childhood is coming back to haunt me in the form of hair.
I'm never showing my face in public ever again! Dx
Yes, I'm being a total drama queen over hair. HAHAHAHAH I sound so pathetic but whatever.
My hair was like, my sanctuary or something XD When I don't feel like seeing people, I just lower my head and my hair shields my face........or at least my vision XD
NOW? I lower my head and I see my very short sides.
URGH at least it ain't a pixie. It'll take forever for it to grow longer.





WAITING... waiting....waiting for it to grow~

You May Also Like

0 comments