Late Summer Rain

by - 11:57 PM

OKAY I swear this is the last post for today lol :)
I just finished this short story on Wattpad on my phone (click here for the short story)
and I SWEAR I have never cried so much for a story before. I didn't even cry when Gerry died in "PS, I Love You". I teared A BIT when I found out Blake had a seizure but then I found out he actually survived so no more tears haha
It's just that, he spent his LAST SUMMER with her. He made this list of things he wanted to do that summer and she did every single one of those things with him
The last thing he wanted to do was FALL IN LOVE
And like any other love story, he fell in love with her.
BUT IT WAS TOO LATE because he KNEW his days were numbered. But he still spent it with her cos it made him happy and he's happy that she's happy to spend time with him.
He died from cancer.
It's just so sad, you have to read it yourself to know. I don't know if YOU'RE gonna cry but I know I did.

Maybe I have a trauma or something for losing someone.
When I was small and every time my parents argued, I was always paranoid that they were going to get a divorce. And I always prepare myself for the day someone comes and get me and tells me my Mom's gone.
My grandfather has gout and I guess he doesn't have long until he goes into God's embrace of love or something.
Yeah. I have nightmares okay?






OKAY enough with this emotional bullshit.
Off.

You May Also Like

0 comments