Movie + Sight-Seeing PART FOUR

by - 8:19 PM

YEAH watched The Adventures of Tintin today at Leisure Mall with the family.

Have to relish the moment since they're hardly there :) parents didn't go to my primary school graduation, did I mention that? They didn't know I had a graduation to begin with ._.

ANYWAYS, when we reached the concession counter,
DUM DUM DAH DUM!!! Yes, that's why the title has "Sight-Seeing PART FOUR" on it :)
There was this guy behind the counter, he works there (well duh..) .
When we reached the counter, I saw him dancing there LOL he was laughing and shit and I was like "LOLOLOL WTF?!" and he saw me looking and he stopped after a few seconds, laughed and went to the other cash register there LOL
Moment of the evening (Y)
OH and he's cute :) which is why I noticed him in the first place HAHAHAH
I like men in uniforms :)

The movie was AWESOMEEEE! I love Mr Thompson and Mr Thomson XD
Remember the days when Tintin had his own series on TV? I always watched it when I was small XD good times. Goooood memories.. :D
And there was this part when they were on the plane and the gas was going nil, Tintin told Captain Haddock to pour the surgical alcohol into the tank to get a few miles... obviously Haddock drank it already so he did the epic-est thing ever.
He BURPED into it LOLOL wtf.

The movie is nice :) go watch, go watch!

You May Also Like

0 comments