Hot Stuff PART EIGHT

by - 11:07 PM

Yeah by this point I'm just flipping through my book and choosing a random hot guy LOL there's too many to pick from! D:


Can anyone tell me who this man is?



NO? Nobody?


IT'S JOHN KENNEDY JR! Yes, the president's son.
He died. Both of them, I mean. Well obviously JFK Jr. didn't get his good looks from his DAD (puhleez).. probably from his mom cos c'mon. His mom is hot.

And THIS hunk, my darlings is Tyler Bachtel :)
Do not question me of my sources.
Look at that jaw line! Look at those abs! Look at his veins running through his arms...
EVERY girl is a sucker for veins, I tell you.

OH MY GOD I JUST NOTICED HIS PUBIC HAIR!!!! ._. ew. LOL censor!
NOW CHILDREN, you shall not perform any sexual intercourse ALRIGHT?


This is Colton Haynes :) He's in Teen Wolf if you recognize him lols.
I love his cheekbones and lips and eyes and hair and everything 8)
hehehehehehehehehhehehehehhehhehehe






BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA >8)

You May Also Like

0 comments