Breakfast.

by - 11:49 AM

I just had the worst breakfast of the year. What a way to end 2012 -.-
I get extremely irritated when I have to wait too long for a meal, especially if I haven't ate anything in too many hours.

Not only was that place a very bad environment (grey walls, oily floors...SMALL TILES. I hate those. I hate those.) with all those rude people and too many Cina-cina people; that place has no good food -.- but we had to go there because everywhere else was closed and my parents don't want to go to anywhere else. My parents don't go to far places for food. I will, they won't :/

I ordered Pork Noodles. Oh my god. That lady was rude, and everyone else was already halfway finishing their food before she came. My parents were looking at me the whole time I was glaring at the beer signs on the wall because my patience was running thin. That lady reminded me of Duchess from Alice in Wonderland.

Alice on the left, Duchess AKA pork noodle seller on the right.
And my Dad was like, "So what's special about it?" when I took the first bite.
I was still in an incredibly bad mood, so I was like, "Especially slow."
They laughed -.-
Honestly. It was just a bowl of seaweed soup with pork balls and meehoon. It wasn't spectacular, it was just meh. I waited for fifteen minutes for a bowl of noodles of the "meh" grade. FIFTEEN MINUTES!

Fuck you, I don't like that place.

You May Also Like

0 comments