Updates circa 2012

by - 11:18 PM

I haven't been much to anything this week.
THE END.

Oh ho-ho! As if. A lot of stuff happened in the past three days. First tuition week of the year, for instance.
And I was also introduced to this very cheeky British Youtuber, Jacksgap. Check out his videos and die in his adorable-British-ness. He has a twin too, so it's like double the cuteness!
He does these funny pranks on people with other Youtubers haha and he has weird skills, like riding a unicycle, playing a guitar and a harmonica..and he can make balloon animals haha
Check him out!

My days in tuition have been calm. I like all the teachers I have, minus Chemistry and Math haha cos I'm hopeless in Chemistry so nothing you say will ever make sense to me and I don't really like the Math teacher but I don't really have a choice cos he's the only one.
I like the Add Maths teacher. He was so sweet even though I was late to class, totally blur and new! I am not Mutiaran to him ._. I just realised that it means he's gonna ask me questions. Oh, shit.
I also like the Biology teacher. He looks like an Indian version of Avatar haha but he's a good teacher. Not that good if you don't understand English at all though haha. But he's good.
I also like the Physics teacher. I didn't even have to write the notes down to be able to remember it. Thank God he's teaching Light now. AA didn't teach us anything about refraction.

If you come to my tuition classes, you'll be wondering why you're going to school anyway. I'd rather just go for tuition and register for the exam, if you ask me. It's totally legal. I'm over 15, and in comparison with my school teachers and my tuition teachers..let's just say there is no competition. My school teachers all pale in comparison with my tuition teachers.
I'm not being spiteful or unfair or anything. But the education minister should secretly send teenage spies and look at how the teachers conduct their classes. Whenever they have an observation coming, they suddenly change.
Let me tell you this. School teachers are nothing but rejects. Seriously. If they were oh-so-awesome, bragging about their university and their oh-so-awesome master degrees and such, why would the ministry stick them in a secondary school? Why won't they place them in a college or something? That's right. They're all rejects.
They can brag about their degrees all they like, but I'm quite sure I speak for my peers that they simply cannot teach. Of course, this doesn't apply to all teachers. I have actually met some teachers who can, but so few! Most of the teachers can't even organise their own table right, never mind teaching the future generation. They don't have sufficient experience and they're very un-charismatic. If not, they're just plain racist. Don't bother telling me I'm wrong; cos I know I'm right. They're just not racist in a radical way, but in a very small way, they are.

You May Also Like

0 comments