You guys.

by - 11:44 AM

Before you accuse me of something, get your facts straight. Make sure you're with me 24/7 before you say something you'll regret.
I DO read BM books, okay? I do. I may not read it as much as I do with English books, but I do read BM books okay. And they happen to be more than 10 pages. They're not kids' books okay. If you were actually at home, you would've noticed. If you actually paid attention to the things your kids do, you would've noticed. You don't, okay. You don't. You only do that when we say you don't. Your spur of a guilt lasts like, 2 hours then it's back to normal.
You only pay attention to your gadgets and your work that you're completely unaware of the things around you. You don't know where we've been, what we do, when we actually do anything. You don't know what we say, you don't even try to listen, okay. So when we get annoyed when we have to repeat it to you a few million times, it's not because you're half-deaf. It's cos you don't bother to listen when it actually matters. You guys think you're so great, huh? You guys think that you have a job that the entire world works around you. You guys think that just because you bring the cash flow in, our problems aren't worth your time of the day. You guys think that your problems are bigger than ours. Maybe it is, in the great scheme of things. But unfortunately for you, people just have problems. You guys are just never there to solve them.
We have to grow up ourselves, and you guys just pay your affections through. You guys think that gifts and shit like that can buy happiness. You guys think that bringing us to places will make us love you more. You guys don't think that patiently helping us do our homework is worth it. You guys only think about the results, you guys never think of the process.
All you guys ever know how to do is to scold us. All you guys ever do is scold us. Have we ever had a hug or something when we cry? Have we ever had "you'll be great" whenever we're going for a competition or something? All we ever get is a sceptical look. All we ever get is a grunt. All we ever get is a huge scolding on how much of a baby we're being.
When you guys lose your patience with me, I cry. Okay, it's normal to cry when you get scolded. I'm aware that I have to grow up someday but does it really hurt to actually give me some sort of comfort? All you guys ever do is give me a mean look and scold me for being such a baby. Maybe it's the fact that Asian parents are like that. Or maybe it's the fact that you guys just aren't very good at parenting.

You May Also Like

0 comments