School Supplies.

by - 8:43 PM

School is starting for me in about two weeks.



I'm currently cheering myself up by watching school supplies hauls on Youtube and looking at all those colourful stuff they bought for school. I need to get new shoes ._. and I refuse to get new socks because I'm protesting against that stupid rule of the school. It's bad enough we have to use the ugly notebooks they make us buy, now we have to buy stupid socks with the school name.
Okay, will stop ranting before it gets out of hand. I heard the school sends out spies to spy on students to make sure we're not merosotkan-ing the school's name. Psh.
I need a new pencil case :( the current one I'm using is from Typo..and to be honest, I regret buying it. Not that it's not durable or anything, it's still in one piece and all, but the material gets dirty easily. And I'm not exactly the kind of girl that puts her stuff down properly like a proper lady. I'm the kind of girl who tosses her stuff around, especially if it's not in box form. I regularly toss my bag and books down when I come home, when I reach the canteen..anywhere, really. If you see me putting my stuff down carefully, it's either I'm alone and I want to buy time to look less awkward, or the surface is wet.

ANYWAY, I also want to find a new pen brand. The one I've used for three very loyal years, the Faber Castell CX-5 0.5mm pen. It has been so good in the past..now they start using this rubber cap on the tip to show that it's brand new and stuff...yeah not so cool. It's more wet now and I don't like that. My writing is small enough as it is, if I use pens that are too wet or thick, it'll make my writing all black and fat and ugly and eeuurgh.

I have a very OCD way of picking stuff. I am a very picky person, just ask anyone close to me. No one really knows what I want cos I have different moods and different preferences for everything.
I cannot use 0.7mm ballpoint pens cos they're too thick, and I don't like the feel of the pen on paper.

I used to use the Pilot G-1 pen and it was really awesome and all. But I'm very clumsy and my pens keep falling off the table and then BOOM. It stops working. I've tried everything, from dipping it in hot water to putting the tip near fire to running the tip on glue. Nothing worked, or it only worked 50% of the time. It got really annoying one time so I just switched to Faber Castell.
Should I switch back to the pilot pen? It's easier since it's refillable so I don't have all these empty pens to dispose of. It makes me feel guilty, the amount of pens I throw away. I have this certain consistency of pen ink I like.
Yes, I'm fussy.

You May Also Like

0 comments