Mimi!

by - 9:12 PM

Mimi is my dog's name. We personally think Mimi is a stupid and wimpy name for such a majestic dog like ours, but what can we do. Previous owner named her Mimi -.- we don't call her that though haha, we just make various noises and she responds. I can proudly say that Mimi loves me :)




I see you.
You see that pair of slippers up there? I swear that pair of shoes are like her security blanket..er slipper. She always sleeps on it, cradling it or in various unexplainable sleep arrangements? ARGH I CAN'T THINK OF ANY WORDS RIGHT NOW.


She's a rescued dog actually. Aren't we such humanitarians? Ah. I feel so good. The person who found her, Jessica didn't want another dog cos she was still getting over her old one. Apparently, she was found next to a pet store, in the gutter. Jessica is a volunteer at MDDB (Malaysian Dogs Deserve Better...lame-ass name I know, but it's for a good cause, so I'm shutting up.) and their vet said she had a skin allergy. So the pet store probably just put her there to die.
People nowadays, honestly.
So the vet doctored her to good health and she was put up for adoption! She's a darling.
Except she likes to chew on stuff. But she's teething now so it should be fine. She keeps jumping on the laundry though. Anything that's long will be pulled by her teeth, then she'll chew on the pegs and hanger. I rewashed my shirt three times because of her. I washed it on Sunday, and repeat process until Wednesday when it successfully dried in pure cleanliness.
She's a lively one, Mimi is. You can hold food in front of her nose, say "wait. WAAAAIIITT." and she won't eat it. She'll wait!
No, we did not bring her to some dog trainer. My brother totally trained her on his own. Partly cos he's damn stubborn and she's damn smart. But she's stubborn too >_> sometimes. It gets irritating sometimes...but y'know. Dogs will be dogs.
She's more awesome than your dog.

You May Also Like

0 comments