Colton Haynes?

by - 3:13 PM

I don't know how many times I've mentioned this fabulous man. I don't care. Because, it's COLTON HAYNES.

If you're new to my total obsession over visually appealing guys, and you're all Colton Haynes? What?
Let me make you go all, Colton Haynes...I WILL SO TAP THAT, THAT BOY IS FINNEEEEE.





EMBRACE ME WITH YOUR GLORIOUS CHEEKBONES AND THAT FINE-ASS BODY OF YOURS.
If you do not have Colton Haynes already in that pervy hot guy folder you secretly have (I KNOW you do.), WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU WAITING FOR?
Though I don't know why he shaved his head. Who cares? HE'S HOT. And his cheekbones can cut glass, with pure awesomeness.
Excuse me, but I've only Googled and copy-pasted four image URLs here. There are much more to fan girl over. Because EXCUSE ME, IT'S COLTON HAYNES. One of the most hottest mofos there are out there.
His freaking jawline should be illegal.

I am totally spazzing right now.

You May Also Like

0 comments