Christmas Spree!

by - 8:35 PM

Went to Midvalley today with the Mom cos CNY is next year and she's gonna be busy before that so we're starting our new clothes shopping hehe.
Right. I purposely pick black shirts so I can wear them early :3

I went to Wrangler cos there was a 70% sale :D I actually never even heard of Wrangler lol never noticed it. Sale signs, what can we do? Anyway, main point is:
I FINALLY GOT JEANS THAT ACTUALLY FIT ME!
Yes! Usually, when I buy jeans, they're too long. They fit good, but they're too long. Or its the right size, but it squeezes my butt...actually, isn't that a good thing? I heard that tight jeans flatters your butt LOL.
I just checked the label, apparently it's made of lycra, which is this stretchy material. No wonder. I'm fat /_\


I also do not know what size it is HAHA it doesn't say. Honest to God, I'm not being like those insecure aunties who go all "huh? Size? Huh?" when you ask hahahaha It was originally RM299 okay! REDUCED 60%!!! Or was it 70% lol. It's about 80-90 bucks..WHICH TO ME, IS A BARGAIN. Do you know how much jeans cost nowadays?

Also went to Forever 21 cos there's a sale also hohoho my Mom told me got sale pula. MY MOM told me FOREVER 21 has a sale. She just signed her own death wish haha.
But I'm a good daughter. I know my Mom is gonna retire soon and we're gonna be poor hehehe so I only bought a shirt and jeans. YES, ANOTHER PAIR OF JEANS. WHICH FIT PERFECT TOO! My legs are apparently 29 inches long. Is that long? No. I have very short legs. Sorry. My legs are fat too :( Sorry. But for RM49! FOURTY NINE BUCKS FOR A PAIR OF JEANS!
And a shirt that says LOVESICK backwards and...um. The right way. Whatever, its a popular shirt I believe. I'm quite sure 50% of Forever 21 shoppers have that shirt.

We went to komugi. It's this Japanese bakery I think. Service sucks, don't buy their cream puffs. Wait so long can die. I sweat like hell there okay. The servers so many, but they all move damn slow. GO BUY BEAR PAPA'S CREAM PUFFS. Bigger, cheaper, better service.

SHIT HAS HAPPENED AT HOME. Not gonna say anything here. Just sayin' :D

You May Also Like

0 comments