Pervs.

by - 1:02 PM

You see this kind of girl all the time. They wear really oversized shirts and really short shorts. And you can see all the guys have this look on their faces while they try to get a good look at their legs.

macam old pervy uncle or something. EEEEYER HAHA

And when they look up, they look at their other guy friends and exchange this sheepish-perv-oops-look. Then they laugh like little school girls hahahahahaha this is the most hilarious thing I ever saw.
I don't feel disgusted or anything, cos 1, they're not old and 2, guys will be guys. As long as they don't rape people, I'm fine haha

There's this girl in tuition, she used to wear these ugly skirts. I think she just wore them cos they're short and she feels sexy in them. She didn't have skinny legs, but her legs were the kind that you just like to stare at, cos they're not fat either. They're like, in between toned and fat. Her thighs don't wobble, or anything.
Anyway, sitting behind me are these guys who had a crush on She Who Shall Not Be Named for privacy reasons. Anyway, she used to sit beside me so they sat behind me. I somehow always end up sitting beside hot people, so behind me will be annoying guys haha but they help us take card so I'm good.
ANYWAY, once I caught those guys leaning down, trying to get a look at her panties.

At first, I was like ARE YOU SERIOUS.
Then it got kinda funny cos she was wearing spandex shorts underneath. HAHAHAHHAHA too bad, boys. Too bad.

Once, I was walking behind her up the stairs, and the stairs were the kind at parking lots, where you walk this flight of stairs, then you walk this small piece of land then another flight of stairs? Yeah, she reached the second flight and I got a good look of her ass. THANK GOD SHE WEARS SPANDEX SHORTS. I would've boiled my eyeballs. Cos you know. I'M A GIRL. I DO NOT RELISH THE THOUGHT OF ANOTHER GIRL'S ASS.

If it's a guy...that's another story.


You May Also Like

0 comments