Sight Seeing.

by - 12:05 PM

It has been ages since I had a hot-guy post. I'm losing my touch!

I recently watched "What's Your Number" on Fox Movies (channel 413 on Astro!) and oh my God.
I literally died when Chris Evans and Anna Faris (Collin and Allie or Aly or something like that.) played strip horse. My maid was watching with me and she got SO giggly hahahaha ew.
And it was SO cute when he got jealous of Jake Adams, who is really hot. After all those weird people she'd slept with, I expected Jake Adams to be some old guy or a fat guy or something. But when he entered the screen I was like..oh. My. God. HE'S SO HOT! Like, America's Golden Boy or something. Seriously. That guy. Oh my God. I almost wanted her to pick him but then.. COLLIN IS SO MUCH MORE SWEETER! Jake Adams was obviously a surface guy, as in he only liked her outlook, or he only liked what he thinks she is. He doesn't appreciate what she actually does! COLLIN DOES. He installed lights to showcase her little clay urban scenes! THAT'S SO SWEET AND CUTE AND OH MY GOD DIE.


this is a picture of Chris Evans' movie stills in the movie. The one on the bottom left corner was when he woke up and told her she looks "so beautiful when she wakes up in the morning"
ISN'T THAT THE CUTEST THING YOU HAVE EVER HEARD!??!?!? Oh my GOD. Have to remember it's his character, not him but how can you!!!! Aaaarrgghh. The one with him in his underwear at a basketball court? That was the scene when they played strip horse and he kept losing so he had to take off his clothes. AAAHHHH.
Isn't Chris Evans so hot. ISN'T HE!??!
I want a Collin in my life right now! WHEN!? WHO!? WHY NOT NOW!?!???!

You May Also Like

0 comments