by - 11:29 PM

I went to the BBW sale today with the family :D I went there with a mission: to find Nicholas Sparks books. But obviously, what we hope for the most will never come real.
INSTEAD, something even better happened. Guess what I found? ;)

PRETTY LITTLE LIARS! Oh yeah, uh huh. I've been craving for this ever since last month hahaha I found books 3-8! I feel so happy! I also got this other book called "Free?". Free? is a book with stories about human rights, edited by the Amnesty of something something haha.

BBW sale was okay. I also got this Disney's The Art of Bolt book :D
I walked the whole time I was there. Walking non-stop for an hour, finding books and doing errands. But it's fine, I haven't done a lot of cardio for the past week. I feel guilty haha.

If you haven't gone yet, go now! Go during the weekdays because a. it won't be so crowded and b. parking is cheaper on weekdays. RM2 per entry for weekdays and RM3 per entry for weekends.

Less people = more time to roam. I couldn't find the Audrey Hepburn book too :/ oh well, not such a huge loss. I saw a lot of cute guys working there heheh. Me being me :P

I also saw this book, something about a fallen angel. The cover was this really hot guy shirtless, staring back at you with this mystical look in his eyes. I was all woaaaahh when I saw it heheheh.

You May Also Like

0 comments