by - 11:45 PM

Just read Su Jean's latest post.

I feel you, dude. I feel you.

There is this girl in my school, we're friends on Facebook.
Oh my GOD. This girl. She is the epitome of sadness, dramatics and overall attention whore-ism.
Girl, I'M sorry your eye is always swollen on the same side. I'M sorry for your tears. I'M SORRY YOU'RE SO FUGLY.

No, I'm not sorry.
I just think you're really pathetic. I mean, who (who isn't a huge attention whore) takes a picture of themselves when they're crying? WHO??????????? NO ONE. NO ONE BUT ATTENTION WHORES AND PATHETIC PEOPLE.

If you guys ever see me doing that, I allow you to hate on me. I will understand.
That, is just crazy. I AM QUITE SURE, that when I'm really sad, I'll bomb Facebook and Twitter with swear words, or I'll cry, then I'll find something to do. I'M QUITE SURE I won't whip out my phone and take a pic then upload, crossing my fingers that someone will comment something like, "why are you crying? :(" or "don't be sad!"

And I'M QUITE SURE a lot of my friends think she's ridiculous too.

You May Also Like

0 comments