CRAP.

by - 8:24 PM


I woke up today with a slight sore throat and a runny nose. I already felt like crap. I didn't talk in the morning cos I was like ..

I have tuition pula. I was like, okay. Two hours. You can do this. *insert packs of tissues into bag* right. I even wore a cardigan just in case. 
At first it was okay. It wasn't THAT cold.
And then..class started so the class was quiet. No large amount of heat escaping from our mouth, so I was like OMFG IT'S FUCKING FREEZING. I sat on my hands cos my hands are the first to freeze.
And then I looked to my right and I was like..
 Facepalm moment of the year award, someone. I was sitting directly across from the air-con. NEVER EVER DO THAT. YOU WILL FUCKING DIE.

It was Physics class pula. I cannot do convex and concave lens calculations cos I was too busy sniffling and  warming myself to bring my brain to go through what he was saying. I brought my hands to my face and dum dum dumm.. My fingers were grey. GREY!
At first, I was so blur I thought my jeans were rubbing off color on my hands, because I was wearing grey jeans you see lol
Class ended late 20 minutes pula. When it was time to go home ah..

I reached home, went to pee and looked in the mirror.
I HAD PURPLE LIPS. AND IT CONTRACTED I GUESS COS MY LIPS BECAME THINNER ALSO LOL.
When you're stuck in a freezing classroom, directly across an air conditioner, you will:


  • want to pee.
  • get hungry. 
  • have numb hands and feet.
  • get blue lips

I also found out I developed a fever.



sorry if the gifs make your computer lag lol I can't type too much and I'm currently addicted to Tumblr. SO MUCH MORE EASIER on the iPad. 

You May Also Like

0 comments