Couple stuff.

by - 12:28 PM

You know those photos you find on Facebook of people jumping in the air? Usually it's accompanied with fail photos but that's besides the point.

I wonder why couples don't do that while jumping. Just imagine, them kissing while jumping in the air, arms around each other protectively. It's sorta like you're so much in love you're floating in air. Not on clouds okay. That's so cliched and so 70's. You know those tacky pictures of couples on clouds in a pink-purple-blue sky background? That is just soooo 70's dude. Don't do that.

I wouldn't know though.



this is so different from her usual songs! But I kinda like it. Lana Del Rey's songs to me are like..weird and cryptic. I don't know. It's so full of sex and drugs. But I like them.
Wouldn't she make a good Bond girl? She suits. With the whole wavy hair and bee-stung lips and smouldering eyes.

You May Also Like

0 comments