The Gist.

by - 12:03 PM

I just walked to the market, which is 1.2 KM AWAY (I know, I googled it.) and after buying groceries and having breakfast, my Mom wanted to go buy toto (typical Chinese behaviour) so my brother and I came home first. My brother, he's such a guy. He made me speed walk the way home. Do you know how hard that is, considering the vegetables I was carrying and the amount of hills there are on the way? Not to mention the bumpy sidewalks. I feel like puking my breakfast out now. I am so unfit.
BUT IT WAS AN ACCUMULATIVE OF 2.4 KM AT LEAST! I basically burned off 100 calories.
Yes, yes that's pathetic. 100 calories is equivalent to... 2 kiwis. HAHAHAHHAHA that's pathetic.
But it's only 11.50 am right now, THE WHOLE DAY AWAITS ME.

A lot of you might ask, why did you walk there?
Well, my dear friends. My dad's car got stolen.


I know right. He went to golf with his buddies so he parked it at some parking lot. When he came back, POOF. Gone was Papa's car. We made the whole police report shebang and stuff and the police had the gall to tell us that it's not gonna be found.
INILAH POLIS MALAYSIA. Honestly. Lazy fat asses.
Parents are taking it well though. I thought they'll be depressed or something.
I think they're excited about claiming insurance HAHA itulah orang Cina.
I have relatives that sells cars anyway, so it should be good. My Dad actually said he had some 6th sense about his car getting stolen, so he put the steering wheel lock for good measure. But you know, Malaysian robbers have nimble fingers or something. Either that or they bribed the security guard, or they tow-ed the car away.
If you wanna give me donations, I will willingly accept it hehe

You May Also Like

0 comments