Luck.

by - 12:24 PM

Mine sucks. My luck, I mean.

Here's what happened yesterday:

My Mom and I went to KLCC yesterday for some shopping. My Mom shopped alot yesterday by the way. We spent an hour in British India, cos the attendants were very gek, giving her a thousand stuff to try on. Three customers came and went before my Mom was done. We got a free cotton kimono though :D

Anyway, there were a lot of bags. I was really tired, my shoulder ached from my mother-effin heavy bag, I had a lot of stuff to carry. By the time I reached home, I realised I lost my phone -.- It's either I got pick-pocketed at the LRT or I dropped it in the taxi.

Either way, my phone's a goner. I called a million times and it went straight to voice mail. The bastard who stole my phone shall suffer the consequences. I hope he/she has really bad karma in the future. Maybe not now, maybe not this generation. But one day, it'll happen.

But Su Jean made my day when she told me about the possibility of a hot guy picking it up and giving it back to me, after saving his number in it. HAH. As if that'll happen. Knowing my luck, it might be a pervy uncle or a scrawny immigrant.
A girl can hope though hehe.
HOW I MET YOUR MOTHER, GENERATION X: I met your mother, when I found her phone....
HOHOHO ;)

I'm stuck with my old phone then -.- ish. I hate my old phone ahhh.
Hopefully you, the reader, are a millionaire and happen to pity me and
give me an iPhone 5? Heh :/

On the other hand, we went to Sephora, me and my Mom. I got this:

Soap & Glory - Dr Spot

I ran out of my old spot serum. I used to use Dr G. It's a Korean brand and it's kinda pricy. Give it a go though, cos it works. I couldn't find Sasa and this packaging is really pretty hehe so I decided to give it a chance. It costs less anyway, at RM54.

You May Also Like

0 comments