it's Kingsley, bitch.

by - 2:26 PM

I'm quite sure you saw this sassy ass black boy around Tumblr. You don't even have to have Tumblr to see gifs with his face. This guy is like, the black, male, even more sassy version of me. And today, I finally Googled him. Cos eventhough I saw him around, I never really bothered looking him up. Maybe I did and forgot..okay nevermind.

IT'S KINGSLEY, BITCH. And he has Youtube.



this is a particularly favourite of mine.
TAYLOR SWIFT - We are not ever getting back together.

Maybe we're not being very fair lol. I dunno. I used to like her songs, you know, back in the day when her relationship and heart wasn't all over the place.
Little did we know she's such a little player.

I TOTALLY AGREE WITH KINGSLEY. I loved Safe and Sound. FINALLY a song by this amazing singer that isn't about some "mysterious" boy she was with. Psh.

"It's almost as if she dated so many so she could have an album tracklist."

AGREED. AGREED. AGREED.

I used to think that her label is making up all these stories about her relationships and forcing her to be photographed with AND I QUOTE, 45% of young Hollywood. I honestly thought that.
Taylor is sweet and all, and her songs are cute..but honestly. She has to sit down and think about herself as an actual human being. As if the whole world doesn't know who she's dating.
Her songs are like, all cryptic and all her fans are like, OH IT'S ABOUT ______. I don't understand her fans. Honestly.



Okay, so maybe Ellen was a little bit mean. But what she did was right. Taylor Swift needs someone to tell her to just look back.
Sometimes, honestly. Taylor Swift can be a little bit ditzy.

You May Also Like

0 comments