Exasperating.

by - 12:24 PM

One day.. I tell you. One day.

I WILL FIND THE FUCKING ASSHOLE WHO IMPOSED THE FUCKING IDEA OF ADS ON YOUTUBE. I WILL TRACK YOU DOWN, I WILL FIND YOU AND I WILL SEND WOLVES OUT TO MAUL YOU, YOU PATHETIC IDIOT.

To think that waiting for the video to load is already exasperating, some idiot thought of a money-making scheme to put ads before videos. Must be Asian.

Waiting for the stupid ads to load is a bitch.

***

What's the first thing you think of if I say the word paperboy? I personally think of the boys who deliver the morning newspaper to your doorstep.



What the fuck is this movie about? All I see is Nicole Kidman in too-tight dresses that pushes her boobs up to her ears and Zac Efron frolicking around in his underwear, having sex with Nicole Kidman, who is like 3 times his age. Not to mention his fake accent is ridiculous. 
The trailer sucks. All I know from here is some guy died, and they're trying to find who killed him? I don't know. So confusing with the fake accents and the dancing and the sex and the muscle. It's like a mystery-movie version of Playboy and Men's Health meshed up in a huge bundle of confusion.
And Nicole Kidman's hair is ugly.
But though the trailer is totally confusing and it's no wonder no one ever raved about it, Zac Efron is fiiine.

I'm still a hormonal teenager, alright? Shut up.

You May Also Like

0 comments