Colin Shea.

by - 1:26 PM

Or rather, Chris Evans as Colin Shea. I'm in love with his character. It's like Michael from The Princess Diaries and Luke from Confessions of a Shopaholic and Jesse from The Mediator.
"Querida...."
*dies*
 Introducing my Colin Shea movie clip gif bomb. If you have a relatively slow Internet connection, I suggest you skip this post.

 
 This was when he found out she used a fake British accent to get this guy lol. Isn't that expression the cutest? :3

 I come with meat.

 Morning to you, 6A ;)

 This was when she told him his longest relationship was with the sandwich. So he took a really long bite hahaha. He's wearing a shirt that says "Free Licks" ;P

 When she kissed him. This is a total "AWWHHH" moment :)

My favourite scene - strip horse. Oh, yeah. OHHH YEEAAAHHHH.

Credits to the wonderful people from Tumblr :)

You May Also Like

0 comments