Folder 3.0

by - 8:56 PM

I have this clear folder at home. It's basically this folder with clear plastic paper protectors in them. I've been using this baby for a few years now, and I've been personalising its cover every year. So I just finished it :)


front cover

back cover

random couple.

Megan Fox - duh.

hot guy from Guess (?) ad.

a very pretty eye - Clarins ad.
I basically cut out 6.3x4cm rectangles of pictures or ads from my stash of old magazines. If you wanna do it and are too lazy to do it, here's the measurements (for A4 paper)

0.5cm border, 0.5cm gap between pictures. Pictures are 6.3cm by 4cm.

Anything of mine must have a hot guy ;D I'm very proud of what I've done. I spent hours measuring, drawing and redrawing and redrawing the lines. Bloody ruler, it kept going senget -.- I am very anal about these things. 
BUT I'M DONE WITH IT, AND IT'S FAAAABULOUS!





You May Also Like

0 comments